A Solutions Group (SG) is a diverse, interdisciplinary and time-limited gathering of select global cleft professionals.
SGs participate in an innovative “sprint” process to collectively prepare and facilitate a public 75-minute Roundtable, followed by documenting their key insights in a collaborative research paper.
Each SG will facilitate a 75 minute Roundtable in preparation for the S4CCC Conference: Propelling Learning Through Collaborative Research.
SG 2022 Topics
(Inspired by panels at the CLEFT 2022 conference)
- Patient-Reported Outcomes (PROs)
- Effective Partnership between NGOs and Local Cleft Teams
- Patient/ Parent Support Groups
- Integrating Psychosocial Care into Interventions across Cleft Specialties
Would you like to know more?
- Please click here to review a brief overview of the SG initiative from 2021.
- Favor de hacer clic aqui para accesar a una breve conceptualizacion de las iniciativas SG.
Join the Circle of Cleft Professionals
The CoCP is a worldwide network of cleft professionals and cleft charity leaders with an interest in promoting Comprehensive Cleft Care (CCC) in resource-constrained contexts.
Click to learn more.